* Not Annualised / Not Weighted
- The main business of the Company is to provide loans for the
purchase, Construction, repairs and renovation of homes / flats / real
estate to Individuals,Corporate Bodies and Builders and all other
activities of the Company are allied to the business and as such there
are no separate segments as per the Accounting Standard on Segment
Reporting (AS 17), issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of
- The results for the quarter ended 30th
Sept, 2006 have been subjected to a "Limited Review" by the Statutory
Auditors of the Company in compliance with the requirement of listing
agreement with Stock Exchanges.
- Income from Operations for the quarter
includes Rs.93.22 lacs (Rs.102.40 lacs) being income from
securitisation , Rs. 0.11 lacs (Rs. 3.97 lacs) being interest on
household goods loan, Rs. 768.76 lacs (Rs. 386.89 lacs) being interest
on loans against real estate rental finance and Rs. 91.30 lacs (Rs.
187.48 lacs) being other interest.
- Other Operational Income for the quarter includes Penal charges
Rs.34.36 lacs (Rs.33.78 lacs), Prepayment charges Rs.37.35 lacs
(Rs.9.91 lacs), Income on sale of investments Rs.114.97 lacs (Rs.243.34
lacs), Rent income Rs.38.53 lacs (Rs. Nil), and Commission Rs.4.66 lacs
( Nil ).
- Provision for tax includes provision for
deferred tax and frienge benefit tax for the Quarter ended 30th June,
2006 in accordance with the requirements of Accounting Standard on
Taxes on Income(AS22).
- Loans disbursed during the quarter
amounted to Rs. 38106 lacs as compared to Rs.27435 lacs during
corresponding quarter of the previous year showing an increase of 39 %
- Figures for the
corresponding quarter have been regrouped wherever necessary to make
them comparable with the Current Quarter.
- There were no unresolved Investor complaints as on 1.7.2006. During the quarter, the Company received Thirty Nine complaints, which all were resolved during the quarter.
- The above results have been reviewed and
recommended by the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors and
subsequently were taken on record and approved by the Board of
Directors at their meeting held on 19th October, 2006.
For DEWAN HOUSING FINANCE CORPORATION LTD.
(VICE CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR)
Date: 19th October, 2006