* Not Annualised / Not Weighted
- The main business of the Company is to provide loans for the purchase, Construction, repairs and renovation of homes / flats / real estate to Individuals,Corporate bodies and Builders and all other activities of the Company are allied to the main business and as such there are no seprate segments as per the Accounting Standard on segment Reporting (AS 17), issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- The results for the quarter ended 30th September, 2005 have been subjected to a "Limited Review" by the Statutory Auditors of the Company in compliance with the requirement of listing agreement with Stock Exchanges.
- Income from Operations for the quarter includes Rs. 102.40 lacs (Rs.113.54 lacs) being income from securitisation , Rs.3.97 Lacs Rs. 6.86 lacs) being interest on household goods loan, Rs. 386.89 lacs (Rs. 29.86 lacs) being interest on loans against real estate rental finance and Rs. 187.48 lacs (Rs. 131.15 lacs) being other interest.
- Provison for tax includes deferred tax amounting to Rs. 5.80 lacs (Rs.3.37 lacs) for the Quarter ended 30th September, 2005, in accordance with the requirements of Accounting Standard on Taxes on Income(AS22).
- Loans disbursed during the quarter amounted to Rs.27435 lacs as compared to Rs.17033 lacs during corresponding quarter of the previous year showing an increase of 61%.
- Figures for the corresponding quarter have been regrouped wherever necessary to make them comparable with the current quarter.
- There were no unresolved Investor complaints as on 1.7.2005. During the quarter, the Company received Thirtyone complaints, which all were resolved during the quarter.
- The above results have been reviewed and recommended by the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors and subsequently were taken on record and approved by the Board of Directors at their meeting held on 21st October, 2005.
- The Board of Directors has declared an interim dividend at the rate of 10% (Rs.1/- per share) on the equity share capital of the Company, which shall be paid to the shareholders on the Record Date to be announced in consultation with the Stock Exchanges.