* Not Annualised / Not Weighted
- The main business of the Company is to provide
loans for the purchase or construction of residential houses and
all other activities of the Company are allied to the main business
and as such there are no separate segments as per the Accounting
Standard on Segment Reporting (As 17), issued by the Institute
of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Provision for tax includes deferred tax amounting
to Rs.3.37 lacs (previous year Rs.21.75 lacs) for the quarter
ended 30th September, 2004, in accordance with the requirements
of Accounting Standard on "Taxes on Income" (AS22).
- The results for the quarter ended 30th September,
2004 have been subjected to a "Limited Review" by the
Statutory Auditors of the Company in compliance with the requirement
of listing agreement with Stock Exchanges
- Income from operation of reporting quarter includes
Rs.113.54 lacs (Rs.88.55 lacs) being income from securitisation
,Rs.6.86 lacs (Rs.18.82 lacs) being interest on household goods
loan, Rs.29.00 lacs (Rs.29.86 lacs) being interest on loans against
real estate rental finance and Rs.131.15 lacs (Rs. 67.01lacs)
being other interest.
- The Company has made Pro-rata provisions during
the half year for contingencies in compliance with new NPA guidelines
of NHB for provision on over three months overdues and its other
directions, aggregating to Rs.298.12 lacs (Rs.45.06 lacs) which
is included in other expenses.
- Disbursement during the quarter was Rs.17033 lacs
as compared to Rs. 9016 lacs during corresponding quarter of the
previous year showing an increase of 88.92 %.
- Figures for the corresponding period have been regrouped wherever necessary to make them comparable with the current period.
- There were no unresolved complaints as on 1.7.2004.
During the quarter the Company received forty seven complaints,
which all were resolved during the quarter.
- The above results have been taken on record and
approved by the Board of Directors at their meeting held on 25th