* Not Annualised / Not Weighted
- The main business of the Company is to provide loans for the purchase,
Construction, repairs and renovation of homes / flats / real estate to
Individuals,Corporate bodies and Builders and all other activities of
the Company are allied to the main business and as such there are no
separate segments as per the Accounting Standard on Segment Reporting
(AS 17), issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- The results for the quarter ended 30th June, 2006 have been subjected
to a "Limited Review" by the Statutory Auditors of the
Company in compliance with the requirement of listing agreement with
- Income from Operations includes Rs.93.55 lacs (Rs.105.26 lacs) being
income from securitisation , Rs. 0.29lacs (Rs. 2.44 lacs) being
interest on household goods loan, Rs.553.46 lacs (Rs. 272.33 lacs)
being interest on loans against real estate rental finance and Rs.59.54
lacs (Rs. 169.40 lacs) being other interest.
- Other Operational Income includes Penal charges Rs.25.30 (Rs.27.60
lacs), Prepayment charges Rs.19.97lacs (Rs.48.84 lacs), Income on
sale of investments Rs.137.58 (Rs.243.34 lacs), Rent income
Rs.40.99 lacs (Rs. Nil ), and Commission Rs.3.71 lacs ( Nil ).
- Provision for tax includes provision for deferred tax and frienge
benefit tax for the Quarter ended 30th June, 2006, in accordance
with the requirements of Accounting Standard on Taxes on Income(AS22).
- Loans disbursed during the quarter amounted to Rs. 28792 lacs as
compared to Rs.21810 lacs during corresponding quarter of the previous
year showing an increase of 32 % .
- During the year the Company has issued and alloted 25,00,000, 1%
Non-convertible Preference Shares of Rs. 10/- each at a premium of
- Figures for the corresponding quarter have been regrouped wherever
necessary to make them comparable with the current quarter.
- There were no unresolved Investor complaints as on 1.4.2006. During the
quarter, the Company received Thirty complaints,
which all were resolved during the quarter.
- The above results have been reviewed and recommended by the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors and subsequently were taken on record and approved by the Board of Directors at their meeting held on 17th July, 2006.