* Not Annualised / Not Weighted
- The main business of the Company is to provide
loans for the purchase, Construction, repairs and renovation of
homes / flats / real estate to Individuals,Corporate bodies and
Builders and all other activities of the Company are allied to
the main business and as such there are no seprate segments as
per the Accounting Standard on segment Reporting (AS 17), issued
by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- The results for the quarter ended 31st December, 2005 have been subjected to a "Limited Review" by the Statutory Auditors of the Company in compliance with the requirement of listing agreement with Stock Exchanges.
- Income from Operations for the quarter includes Rs. 104.17 lacs (Rs.118.59 lacs) being income from securitisation , Rs.1.35 Lacs (Rs. 2.83 lacs) being interest on household goods loan, Rs. 564.94 lacs (Rs. 29.07 lacs) being interest on loans against real estate rental finance and Rs. 62.66 lacs (Rs. 139.76 lacs) being other interest.
- Provision for tax includes provision for deferred tax and frienge benefit tax for the Quarter ended 31st Dec, 2006 in accordance with the requirements of Accounting Standard on Taxes on Income(AS22).
- Loans disbursed during the nine months period amounted to Rs. 106584 lacs as compared to Rs.85841 lacs during corresponding previous nine months period showing an increase of 24 % .
- Figures for the corresponding quarter have been
regrouped wherever necessary to make them comparable with the
- There were no unresolved Investor complaints as on 1.10.2006. During
the quarter, the Company received Twenty Nine complaints, which all
were resolved during the quarter.
- The above results have been reviewed and recommended by the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors and subsequently were taken on record and approved by the Board of Directors at their meeting held on 25th January, 2006.
For DEWAN HOUSING FINANCE CORPORATION LTD.
RAKESH KUMAR WADHWAN
Date: 25th January,2006