NRI Service Assurance
We at DHFL, value our customers and it is our constant endeavour to ensure we provide services which make your experience a truly memorable one.
The DHFL Advantage
- Convenience in liasioning directly from where you are based with our international representative offices
- Loans to purchase a new property, build a property, resale property, land purchase as well as construction requirements
- Funding up to maximum of 80% of the cost of the property
- Tenure of loan up to maximum 20 years
- Personal counseling throughout the process
- Professional handling of all paperwork required in India
- Flexible loan repayment options
- Property advisory services to NRIs and PIOs
- Pre-sanction facility available where property is not yet identified
- Competitive interest rates
- Repayment via electronic clearing facility from Non-Resident accounts
- How do I apply for a DHFL NRI Home Loan?
You can get in touch through our international representative office in Dubai by phone 97143524905 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. or our London representative office on 020-8579 1711 or write to us at email@example.com, or visit our branches.
- How long does it take to get a sanction for the loan?
After you have given us all the relevant documents, you can get a sanction for the loan within 3 working days, under normal circumstances.
- When do you disburse the loan?
Your loan will be disbursed within 7 days after you have selected a property; submitted all the necessary legal documents; the property is technically and legally cleared; and you have paid your own contribution toward the purchase of the home.
- How will the processing fees be waived off?
The 50% processing fees will be waived off if the loan is not disbursed within 7 working days subject to terms and conditions. The 50% processing fees will be returned to the power of attorney through a cheque.
- How do I repay my home loan?
You repay the loan in Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) comprising of the principal and interest. Repayment by way of EMI commences from the month following the month in which you have taken full disbursement.
Terms & Conditions
Click here to view the Terms & Conditions
This communication is merely a convenience for awareness and information and should not be construed as an inducement or offer or invitation to offer for loan to buy any property in India by DHFL, UK and/or DHFL India. Any interest expressed will be processed in India by DHFL India, and will be subject to DHFL India’s internal Credit, Technical and Legal clearance/s. Terms and conditions apply.