Loan Against Property
Don’t let your valuable property sit idle. Let it work for you. Get a loan against property you own through DHFL’s Loan against Property product and use it for any purpose you need: acquiring an asset, business needs, etc.
Benefits of DHFL Loan Against Property
- Loan Amount: Minimum loan amount: `5 lac. Maximum loan amount: Up to `5 crores
a. For Self Occupied Residential Property: up to 60% of the market value
b. For Self Occupied Commercial Property: up to 50% of the market value
- Tenure & Term: The tenure of your loan ranges from 1 to 15 years. The term however does not extend beyond the retirement age or 60 years whichever is earlier (65 years for self employed individuals)
- Purpose: Avail Loan against property owned which can be used for any purpose or need
- Reduce your EMI : With tenure of 15 years, you can reduce the EMI amount on your Loan Against Property, so that your outgoings every month do not come in the way of your lifestyle and living standards
- Interest Rates: The Interest rate applicable is based on the DHFL’s Retail Prime Lending Rate (RPLR) which fluctuates from time to time based on the money market conditions
- Processing Fees: This is charged as the fee towards processing your Loan Against Property application.
Salaried individuals (SAL)
Self-Employed Professionals / Non Professionals (SEP / SENP)
*Service Tax and Cess as applicable
- Easy Repayments: You have 2 options for repayment of the loan based on the EMIs payable on your Loan Against Property.
a. Through ECS (Electronic Clearing Service) based on standing instructions to your bank
b. Post Dated Cheques(PDCs) drawn on your Savings/Salary account
- Loan Against Property: Tax Benefits: Get Maximum Tax benefit under Home Loan scheme. As per Indian IT Rules, the current applicable exemption u/s 24 is `1.5 lacs for the interest amount paid in a financial year and up to `1 lac for the Principal amount repaid in the same year. Thus up to `2.5 lacs is tax exempt, helping you save up to `70,000 tax annually.
- Stamp Duty: Stamp duty on the loan documents to be executed shall be paid by the Applicant.
Eligibility for Loan Against Property
You can avail a Minimum loan amount: `5 lac. Maximum loan amount: Up to `5 crores
- For Self Occupied Residential Property: up to 60% of the market value.
- For Self Occupied Commercial Property: up to 50% of the market value.
- For the salaried class, any Indian, of age 18 years* minimum and up to the maximum age of retirement or 60 years, whichever is earlier
- For the self employed category, the maximum age is 65 years.
The above is subject to change from time to time at the sole discretion of DHFL’s lending policies.
Documentation Required For Loan Against Property
Click here for the list of documents required.
Loan Against Property: Services & Charges
Click here to view the Services and Charges.
Click here to view the FAQs.