- Annual Reports
- Shareholders Notices and Voting Results
- Investor Information
- Announcements and Other Notices
- Policies & Codes
- Dividend Distribution Policy
- Policy for Disclosure of Material Events and Information
- DHFL Code of Practices & Procedures for Fair Disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information
- Related Party Transaction Policy
- Code of Conduct for Board and Senior Management Personnel
- Whistle Blower Policy
- KYC & AML Policy
- Policy on Determining Material Subsidiary
- Fair Practice Code
- Code of Conduct as prescribed by IRDA
- Investor Grievance
- Other Information For Debenture Holders
- Placement Document
- Previous Issue of NCDs - 3rd August 2016
- Public Issue of NCD - 29th August 2016
Code of Conduct as prescribed by IRDA
The Company has been granted a fresh certificate of registration on 17th March, 2016, to act as a Corporate Agent (Life) for DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Company Ltd. (DPLI) under the Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India (Registration of Corporate Agents) Regulations, 2015, which shall remain valid for a period of three years starting from 1st April, 2016.
The new IRDAI Regulations also requires the Company as a Corporate Agent and its Principal Officers/ Specified Persons to abide by the prescribed Code of Conduct.
Click here for the Code of Conduct for Corporate Agents/Principal Officer/Specified Person(s).