It is our privilege to introduce to you ‘DHFL Fixed Deposit Products’ which score high on returns, safety and liquidity. A testimony to our quality portfolio is our rating – CARE AAA (FD) (by Care ratings) and BWR FAAA (by Brickwork ratings) – indicating excellent credit quality. DHFL’s FD products bring with them the stability of DHFL’s 30 years of successful business operations
In addition to this, another attribute of DHFL Fixed Deposits is its varied and customized deposit options for different customer types. DHFL’s FD Product ‘Aashray Deposit Plus’ has specialized variants for Individuals, Companies, Societies, Clubs and Trusts with tenures ranging from 12 to 120 months and interest rates up to 11.25%. DHFL also offers a specialized fixed deposit product for Women investors, namely ‘Swayamsidha’.
As an added benefit, DHFL Fixed Deposit Products for individual investors come with free accidental death insurance of ` 1 lakh (One Lakh). (For the first depositor in case the Fixed Deposit is held jointly.)
Individual customers who are either existing DHFL shareholders / home loan borrowers, widows or armed forces personnel, Senior citizens (age above 60) are accorded privilege customer status on “DHFL Aashray Deposit Plus” and “Swayamsidha” products, and thus get an additional 0.50% interest rate.
Please call us on the toll free number 1800 223 435 or text DHFL to 56677 for further information on DHFL Fixed Deposit Products.
CARE AAA (FD)
Indicates Highest Quality by all Standards and Highest Investment Safety
Indicates Excellent Credit Quality & High Investment Safety
Fixed Deposit Renewal Policy:
With effect from the 1st April, 2014, Fixed Deposit will be renewed from the maturity date at the rate prevailing on the said date, if renewal request is received within 6 months of the maturity date, the FDR value date in such case will be the deposit maturity date and not the date of receiving request from the branch.
If the deposit renewal request is received after 6 months from the deposit maturity date, the value date of the renewed deposit will be the date on which FDR along with renewal request is received at the branch and not the maturity date. The rate of interest applicable on the renewed FD will be the rate prevailing on the date the FDR is received at the branch and not the rate prevailing on the date of maturity.
If the deposit renewal request is received after 6 months from the deposit maturity date, no interest will be payable on the deposit for the interim period between the date of maturity and the date of renewal.
- Safe, Secure Earnings of Short/Medium/Long Term Investment
- High Returns for Longer Tenures up to 120 months
- Additional earnings for DHFL Shareholders, Senior Citizens, existing DHFL Home Loan borrowers, Armed Forces Personnel and Widows
- Liquid Investments
- Prompt / Timely payments
- ECS facility for Interest Payments
- Hassle free process
- Aashray Deposit Plus for Individuals
- Aashray Deposit Plus for Trusts
- Swayamsidha Deposit Scheme for Women
- Small Saving Scheme
- Aashray Deposit Plus – Double My Money
Rate Of Interest:
|Customer Status||Period||Amount||Rate of Interest p.a. %|
|General Customer||12 months to 120 months||< ` 25 lacs||10.00|
|Privilege Customer *||12 months to 120 months||< ` 25 lacs||10.50|
|General Customer||12 months to 120 months||` 25 lacs and above||10.25|
|Privilege Customer *||12 months to 120 months||` 25 lacs and above||10.75|
|Customer Status||Period||Amount||Rate of Interest p.a. %|
|General Customer||14 months||< ` 25 lacs||10.50|
|Privileged Customer *||14 months||< ` 25 lacs||11.00|
|General Customer||14 months||` 25 lacs and above||10.75|
|Privileged Customer *||14 months||` 25 lacs and above||11.25|
|General Customer||40 months **||Min ` 2000/-||10.50|
|Privileged Customer *||40 months **||Min ` 2000/-||11.00|
|Trust Deposit||13 months||< ` 100 lacs||10.50|
|Trust Deposit||13 months||` 100 lacs and above||10.75|
|* Privileged Customer: Senior Citizens, existing DHFL Home Loan borrowers & DHFL Shareholders, Armed Forces Personnel and Widows** 40 months Fixed Deposit scheme is compounded on Yearly basis.|
Yes, Fixed Deposit can be closed before the original term of the Fixed Deposit. In the event of the Fixed Deposit being closed before completing the original term of the deposit, interest will be paid at the rate applicable on the date of deposit, for the period for which the deposit has remained with DHFL. In case of premature withdrawal the deposit may be subject to penal rate of interest as prescribed in below mentioned tabular column.
|Sr. No.||Period completed from date of deposit||Rate of interest payable (% p.a.)|
|1||After 3 months but before 6 months||No interest|
|2||Above 6 months before 12 months||3% less than the minimum rate at which the deposit is accepted.|
|3||12 months and above 2%||less than the rate applicable to the deposit run period.|
• Call us at our 10:00:00 am to 07:00:00 pm Customer Care Centre at 1800223435
• You can just walkin to any of our branches.
• You may also SMS DHFL to 56677.
• You may also visit any nearest branch of DHFL.
DO’S AND DONT’S FOR THE ATTENTION OF INVESTORS:
- Do make a nomination for your Fixed Deposit in your application Form.
- Do make your payment only through Cheque /Demand Draft.
- Do ask for a Fixed Deposit receipt provided by the company after the realisation of the cheque.
- Do provide the PAN No. at the time of investment in the Fixed Deposit scheme of the Company.
- Keep the FD Receipt in your safe custody.
- Do submit form 15G/15H, if applicable.
- Do send FDR duly discharged 15 days before maturity for renewal/ repayment.
- Do sign FD form/Cheque
- Don’t forget to check on Company’s past performance
- Do not entrust your Fixed Deposit Receipt to unknown persons who may misuse
- Do not issue cheque without ensuring balance in your account.
- Do not issue bearer cheque.
- Do not issue cheque which is not in multiple of ` 1000 or different than amount of FD filled in the form