Choose from various types of deposits to make your savings grow.
DHFL offers different types of deposits which suit both individuals and institutions. With various short, medium and long-term investments to select from, not only can you increase your savings in a safe and secure manner, but also ensure that your money truly works for you, thanks to our high-interest rates. What’s more, you also get to enjoy ECS facilities and a smooth hassle-free payment and liquidation process and avail loan against deposits. Various deposit options are available for individuals, small savings schemes (recurring deposit) and special schemes for women, trusts, societies, clubs and associations, all of which have been rated AAA (FD) by CARE and BWR FAAA by Brickwork. Individual customers who are Senior Citizens, Widows, Armed Forces personnel, DHFL Home Loan/ SME Loan/ Mortgage borrowers are accorded privilege customer status on “DHFL Aashray Deposit Plus” and “Swayamsidha” products and thus get an additional 0.25% interest rate.**
Aashray Deposit Plus – Individuals
- Interest rates from 7.75% to 8.00%
Aashray Deposit Plus – Trusts & Institutions
- Interest rates of upto 8.00%
- Tax Exemption under Section 11 (5) (ix) of Income Tax Act, 1961
- Interest rates upto 7.85%
- Tenure up to 18 months
- High Rate of Interest of 7.75%
- Flexible recurring deposit amount
Swayamsidha Deposit For Women
Recurring Deposit – Small Savings Scheme
Aashray Deposit Plus – Double My Money
- Shortest period of long term deposit (107 months)
- Minimum deposit of ` 10,000
Wealth2Health Fixed Deposit
- Offers health related features & benefits to the customer apart from good returns.
- Minimum deposit of ` 25,000
** Effective 01Nov16: The customer will be able to avail the additional interest benefit of 0.25% either on an “FD of `50Lacs & above” Or as a “Privilege customer”.
Deposit rates are effective from 23rd October 2017.