Our pursuit of excellence comes through in our employees’ commitment to giving their best in their performance. We spare no effort in recognizing their contribution with adequate rewards for all their accomplishments.
We want our employees to grow to their full potential subsequently boosting the quality of work within the company. For this DHFL has initiated a leadership development programme that inculcates an even plain for the expression of opinion between the employees and management. This along with other such training programmes develops a progressive time line for both DHFL and its people.
Commitment to innovation and excellence: Inspiring our people
DHFL has always held true to its motto of ‘Changing rules, Changing lives’. This is evident in the new standards we have set in the industry along with our Late Founder’s vision of ‘a home for every Indian’. Our priority lies in providing easy financial access to home ownership for those shunned by conventional methods. It is this notion that has driven us to excel at creating industry-changing products.
A case in point is our Express Home Loans program, which ensures home loan approvals are granted within 3 days. This is an example of a well-oiled system of communication and process management, which caters to a customer oriented commitment to excellence in service. Every branch is attuned to this system to ensure that all customers receive equality in service.
We believe that the path followed by the company is not unlike the path followed by its people. DHFL provides an excellent platform to showcase specific talents, which helps employees develop in unison with the company. We have an all-round evaluation system that recognizes an employee’s contribution, wherein rewards are given to those that exhibit exceptional work.
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Bonuses & Gifts: Reward is reinforcement for good work. For this DHFL thanks its employees during festivals and at the end of every financial year. Ex-Gratia, is our pre-Diwali gift that enriches celebrations with loved ones. Ladies enjoy the privilege of receiving welcome gifts for their newborns.
- Achiever’s Club: We are aware that achieving our tough targets is no easy task. For this, employees who have met their targets and gone beyond are treated to life and leisure on trips abroad.
- Parivartan: DHFL is a progressive company that is continuously reinventing its methods and style of working. As part of this, a Company-wide workshop, ‘Parivartan’, has been initiated to deal with change and to increase efficiency and effectiveness in work. This helps in sensitizing employees to the needs of the company for collective and holistic growth.
- What an Idea Sirji: Everything starts with an idea, from the birth of a nation to an invention that changes the way we think and work. At DHFL our ideation pool doesn’t stop at management. We encourage every employee to voice his opinion and suggestion for a better method to the process that defines our framework. Those that excel in ideation are rewarded by the company for their contribution.
- Academic Excellence Awards: We work for our family, so that our children may have a bright future and fulfill their dreams. The “Late Shri Rajesh Kumar Wadhawan DHFL Employee Welfare Trust” looks after our employees’ children by recognizing academic excellence and rewarding them for exceptional performance in the school year. The Trustees also make special efforts to extend financial help and support to educate children of needy employees, especially at the lower grades.
Benefits for Better Living
- Benefits for Better Living: DHFL understands the value of quality living of its employees. The following are some of the benefits DHFL employees avail.
- DHFL Benevolent Fund: A child’s further education, a medical emergency, a marriage in the family, are all events that need thorough financial planning. As part of the employee welfare initiatives, the Benevolent Fund provides support for such events, especially for the staff in the lower socio-economic segments.
- Employee Initiative Program: Giving back to society is part of what makes us human. We encourage employees in the same to support socially apt causes such as the Mumbai Mobile Creche program, designed for the benefit of construction workers and their children on-site. We also work with Umang Foundation for various other CSR activities like Joy of Giving, Eye Donation etc.
- E-learning program: The digital age provides an ease of opportunity unlike before. Employees can choose flexible and convenient timings for self-education and skill development through our online e-learning programs.
- Insurance Coverage: We look after our employees’ healthcare with Mediclaim and Personal Accident policies. This prepares them for any unexpected health care emergencies. Your family is a part of us and we endeavor to safeguard you and your families welfare. DHFL as a conscientious employer also have insured all its employees for a Term Life Insurance Cover.
- Subsidized rates: Projecting our vision internally enables us to empathize with our customers. Hence, DHFL also looks after its employees’ needs by providing housing loans for them at subsidized rates.
- Children of employees: Children’s rewards help in reinforcing their determination and also help in motivating them to do better. DHFL gives out rewards to our employees’ children for their achievements in academics.